Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Be Strong

  • Monday, March 22, 2010
  • JeR@Ns
  • wawawawa
    tension
    a lot of work needs to this week
    2 reports
    1 take home test
    presentation
    the worse thing is my lappy was sick
    how i want 2 do my work??
    i want 2 format it,
    but a got a lot of work
    a lot of pic cannot been upload coz my lappy
    i can't edit my pic
    moreover internet too slow.
    the worse thing is suddenly i got credit with CELCOM
    i need 2 pay my bill about RM 179.75
    why i should pay it??
    i used prepaid not line.
    there must be something wrong..
    wtf CELCOM
    i need 2 go to the CELCOM branch.
    wawawawawawa..
    I'm a dead meat

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    (c) Copyright 2010 Brain Freeze. Blogger template by Bloggermint